Final Reflection
As this course comes to a close I would like to reflect on some of my highest points in this class:
- I think the highlight of this class was my "What's Your Secret Sauce" post because I really was able to portray my best qualities in light of my new business venture.
- The second best highlight would be my venture concept because it was a great way to have all the lessons learned in this class finally come together to create something I can present in the future.
- My last highlight would probably be my Idea Napkin because it reflects all the different opportunities in my business concept. I think I did a really good job on this post and was able to fully grasp the "entrepreneurial mindset".
I think I have definitely moved more towards an entrepreneurial mindset at the end of this class and I feel that I can take what I have learned in this class and apply it to my ideas in the future. I am very grateful to have taken this class I feel it has opened my mind to new ideas that I didn't think existed in the market before. After this class, I now take advantage of opportunities that are right in front of me instead of thinking I am not capable. I would recommend this class to any student in the business school because it is a great learning opportunity while also not too much of a heavy workload. In order to perform best just put out an idea that your passionate about and you will excel in this course.

Hi Emily,
ReplyDeleteI think it’s great that you really enjoyed the “What’s You Secret Sauce” assignment. I enjoyed creating my venture concept as well as my idea napkin as well, and really let me express my creativity and strategize my business. I mentioned in my post as well that I can notice opportunities now that I wouldn’t have really noticed before taking this class. Good luck on your future endeavors.