Halfway Reflection


1) I had to acquire new behaviors once this class began because I was not used to doing work in the form of creating my own business and the many skills that come with that. One skill I had to work on was my creativity. I had to go above and beyond to find an idea that was original and I was confident in. I also had to develop perseverance in this course because we use one idea though out the whole time in this course. I can confidently say now that my creative skills have improved and I was able to create a unique company and think of new ideas to keep tweaking my business model.

2) I did feel like giving up once during this course because I started to peer review my peers ideas and I came to realize that their ideas were more specific and met consumers unmet needs better than my idea. I then realized that this course gives your multiple opportunities to tweak and fix your business to make it the best it can possibly be. I pulled myself together, and added new ideas for jobs and ways to attract customers into my business model and am pleased with how it is going so far. I feel that I have also had a tenacious attitude and this course really brought out that side in me. I stuck with my idea and couldn't be happier that I did because with new insight you can morph an ok idea into a great one.

3) If I had one piece of advice for future students I would tell them to chose a business in which you sell an actual product because a hypothetical product is easier to imagine than a service. I would encourage them to never give up on their ideas and that they're is always opportunities for growth and changing it up. In order to have a tenacious attitude you need to have confidence that you will find a way for your company to make it in the real world. With that mindset, your ideas will continue to flow and never stop.


Tenacity in Marriage - Marriage Missions International

Comments

Popular Posts