My Secret Sauce

1) I feel that I am a very caring, responsible, and empathetic person with is important to my business model because I am creating a business based off of my love for helping people. I am great at getting my ideas across to others and am very good at collaborating with my peers. I take pride in my math and writing skills and feel that I am capable of running a business in the future based on these characteristics. 


2) Lexi: very outgoing, not afraid to take risks, friendly, good interpersonal skills 

Aunt Shell: savvy, good with numbers, perseverance 

Mommy: responsible, efficient, organized

Amy: kind, empathetic, sympathetic, well dressed, professional 

Grandma: determined, caring, helpful, technologically savvy


3) I think that other people's perception of me matches my perception of myself pretty accurately. The main points that I notice in myself were noticed by my closest friends and family which is great to hear! The only differences I found is that other people perceive me as "savvy" which is such a great compliment that I wouldn't normally categorize myself with. This is a great trait that I will continue to exhibit. I think that this difference is apparent because we are hard on ourselves and it's easier for someone on the outside to compliment you than to compliment yourself. I think that my interviewees did a great job and I wouldn't fix anything on my list!


Comments

Popular Posts