Solving the Problem...





 
Software developer tops list of most in-demand jobs in Southern ...

  In my previous posts, I identified the main problem in society today: joblessness. In order to combat this issue, I propose that the government creates projects that Americans can work on and get paid!!! There are many ways that this kind of program could get implemented. Through state governments, federal governments, and even local government can find ways to give money to Americans while also building up the infrastructure. After the Great Depression, the New Deal, a set of programs similar to those that I am proposing, set the country back on track and President Franklin D. Roosevelt inspired this idea. This idea is very broad and cannot be actually "sold' to customers I propose that we create a service called Job4You! This service would allow unemployed Americans to go online and check for new projects and opportunities in their local communities. This service would benefit the many people who don't know where to look for jobs after the pandemic is over and also benefit communities that need people to work on these projects!! Projects can span anywhere from building bridges, fixing roads, sanitizing hospitals and supermarkets etc. After the pandemic, there will be a whole line of jobs we didn't know existed before. Our service will benefit those who need to find work but don't know where to look!

Comments

Popular Posts