Customer Avatar
The top customer is a woman named Maria Walsh and she is a working mother in her 40s. She is a waitress in New York City full time but with restaurants shut down due to coronavirus she is looking for alternate work to support her family. She drives a grey Toyota corolla and likes her coffee black. She usually spends her nights at home with her children watching movies and roasting marshmallows. She would be interested sanitizing local supermarkets and hospitals for minimum wage. She loves to help her community and she also needs to work during these hard times.
The bottom customer is a male named Jaret White. Jaret just graduated college at the University of Florida and he is looking for work at home. He enjoys playing video games, playing sports with his friends, and he is always looking for a new challenge. He drives a white Lexus and his favorite food is chipotle. He would be eager to work at one of the hands on sites available since he is in good shape and it would be more enjoyable for him. He wants the money to impress his friends and maybe a potential girlfriend!
I think that I can relate to the male avatar more than the female because he is a similar age to me and we went to the same college. I have similar interests as him and similar goals to fulfill. I don't need the job to support my family but I will work just as hard for the money!


Comments
Post a Comment