Your Exit Strategy
1) I intend to continue my company for as long as people are unemployed and need jobs. I would consider selling it to a larger company so that it has the ability to grow however, as long as I can manage it I would keep it for myself. I foresee that there will be the need for jobs into 2021 and after that, I would consider my options of selling, keeping, or closing.
2) I picked this strategy because I feel that my company is coherent with the changing times and I can't make a concrete decision about what I would do because of the changing environment.
3) I don't think my exit strategy has really impacted the other aspects of my business because it is all tentative. I am not going to base my current business model on my future plans because the world is readily changing especially with coronavirus. I definitely want to grow my company to at least 150 employees by 2021 to have an advantageous selling/closing opportunity once the pandemic is over.
Comments
Post a Comment