What's Next?

Existing Market
1) I feel that what's next would be to expand my company into one that supplies all types of jobs not just one's that are prevalent for the pandemic. Additionally, our company could move to a more traditional business model in which we charge our customers instead of letting them get services for free. Once we have acquired loyal customers who can vouch for us we can move into a better system for us financially. 

2) After interviewing three people that are unemployed due to the pandemic, I asked them what they want to see in our company. Most of them responded by saying that they were happy with our current business model and what more could they ask for when they're getting free service. The last person I interviewed stated that he would like to see more specialized jobs in the mix rather than hands on positions. He mentioned that there are many skilled workers out of a job and if we infiltrated these industries I do agree that we would profit from it. 

3) After interviewing three people I realized where I should be taking my next steps to grow Jobs4You. I feel that after starting up for a few months we are going to acquire a large customer base and will have the opportunity for growth. Once acquiring all these new customers we have to maintain them as well. Maintaining these customers should be easy because we are putting money in their pockets for no fee! 
    After we have successfully grown to have at least 100 customers, we can move into expanding to non-hands on jobs such as assistant and office positions. As time goes on, we can begin to charge new customers who hear of how excellent our service is. The main goal of our company is to get America back on track, however, once we do that we deserve the chance to build our company even bigger and turn a large profit. Once customers see that we are making a difference in their lives they can refer new customers to us and so on this way out company never dies out. 

New Market
1) I would target people who already have jobs now and are happy in them.

2) I would tweak my business plan to have more variety of jobs that are high paying. Additionally, I would change my business plan to charging customers $$ because it would be too difficult of a task to charge nothing for specialized jobs. Jobs4You would take on a huge challenge trying to convince people to switch from their old job to one we provide for them.

3) After interviewing two people who are happy in their current jobs they gave me some insight on how I can tweak my business plan to fit their needs. They both agreed that I would need to expand the amount of jobs offered to fit basically anyone with any specialized skill. Additionally, they said that they probably wouldn't pay a service to find them a job if they already had one. 

4) I learned a lot about the new market after interviewing people in it. I found that if i want to target this market I need to keep my plan the same regarding not charging customers and instead charging companies. One of my interviewees made a great point that they wouldn't pay a service for a job if they are already being paid in another. Also, I should look into new markets for jobs such as education, business, technology, etc. If Jobs4You wants to increase their market share they need to supply jobs for all vocations. 
    I feel that this new market is a lot less attractive than people who are already unemployed for obvious reasons. It is so much easier to sell a job to someone who doesn't have one already! However, once the pandemic is finally over people are going to go back to their jobs and Jobs4You will have to rethink their business plan. I think that once unemployment numbers are back to normal Jobs4You can retreat and always pop back up in hard times. I don't think that my business model will be able to survive without a plethora of unemployed persons. 

Comments

Popular Posts