Idea Napkin !!!
1) I am a hard working individual who never gives up when a challenge is presented. I am creative, empathetic, and most of all determined. I am skillful at collaborating with others and finding solutions to problems. I am a good listener and will stop at nothing to ensure my customers are employed and have food on their tables to feed their families. I want to make the people around me happier and tend to their current needs, which for the majority of Americans is the need for employment. I feel this business can aid Americans to get back on their feet and can grow even larger with the encouragement of employers.
2) I am looking to solve customers needs by offering them opportunities to find work in fields that they may not have connections for or may not know how to go about applying. Our service, called Job4You, is unique because our team will act as the catalyst between you and the employer. We will take your talents and skills into consideration and find the best fit for you! If you are not happy with your placement, you can always request a new job until you are pleased with your placement. Currently, people have been laid off or fired from their jobs and others can't go back to work with quarantine rules still in place. We will fulfill the unmet need of temporary job placement to get people back on their feet and money in their pockets! Our company receives a percentage of your paycheck in order to compensate for our service of finding you the perfect job. Companies also pay us a royalty fee for providing them will sufficient workers since our service does background checks on our customers before placing them at a job that they might not be prepared for.
3) The demographic we are targeting is very wide because their are jobs that can fit all ages and genders. We are mainly seeking the age group of 18-45 because a lot of the work involves exposure to the virus and we want to maintain a healthy workforce. The psychographic of our target market however, is people who are recently out of work and seeking employment. We can provide work for any amount of days such as one or a year! It all depends on the customer. As you can see, our business model is very flexible and it is only riding on one factor, unemployment.
4) People will be willing to pay our service to find them a job because without us they aren't making any. money in the first place. We are aware that our company will be a "last resort" to many because people would rather keep their whole paycheck instead of giving the middleman a percentage of their profits. However, we feel that with unemployment numbers the highest since the Great Depression, many people will be willing to lose a small percentage of earnings for the benefit of having a steady income. There is also value in that with our service if you're not pleased with your job, you can request to be moved until you find a job that suits you. Instead of getting a new job every week and applying and re-applying you will let us do all the work!
5) Our service is different from any other service because we are committed to finding each and every customer the right fit. There are many online services that can connect you with a job but these do not have real workers than you can make appointments with to discuss where to find work and have the option to switch jobs just on the whim of a request. We will also ensure that our customers are being paid properly by the law and we will go out of our way to find more businesses that need extra hands in this time of need.
Evaluation:
After building this business model and putting together all the missing pieces in the exercises we have been doing since day 1, I realized that there are some flaws in my business model. I originally went for the idea of Jobs4You because were are in a time where the economy is down, many Americans are at a loss for jobs, and this topic really hits home with my father still unemployed for 3 months now. I think that my idea is great and could succeed in the real world but would only be a temporary company for times where people are in desperate need for work. With the economy thriving, people will not be willing to give our company a portion of their paycheck and most unemployed people will have found work themselves or have retuned to the field they previously worked in. Also, companies must be willing to allow our service to provide them with employees. Since this is just an hypothetical idea I have no connections to companies of this sort and am not sure wether they would want to pay our service to find employees. Many people are out of work but does that mean they aren't looking for work themselves? This is what I am still not sure about and can see being the downfall of my business model.
You put a ton of time and energy into this post. I love it!! I think that serving those in need of a job is a noble venture, and is valuable for the future employee and the employers. Many times, people don't even know the different jobs that they qualify for, and using a professional service can be a great step! I love your xoxo gossip girl handle, too. Lol. Additionally, on the master sheet with all the blogs, yours lists ass xoxogossipgirl18.blogpost.com, which leads to some spammy pop-up machine, so you might want to reach out to the Prof to correct it. That's probably why nobody has been commenting on your stuff.
ReplyDeleteBest regards.